We need the proper nutrients in order for our brain-body system to function at its best.
The food we consume is our first approach, however, the modern diet does not supply all of the necessary nutrients as it once did. This is where supplementation comes in. A healthy, whole-food diet combined with high-quality supplements can help put us on the path to more optimal health.
We know that purchasing supplements can be complicated.
There is a dizzying amount of supplements on the market. Most vary in quality and effectiveness, yet they all promise results. There’s no shortage of stories about the adulterated and subpar supplements that only offer a fraction of the ingredient potency or contain cheap fillers or other concerning contaminants.
There’s also a common message in the wellness world that more supplements are better (more supplements = better health). We disagree. We believe that wise use of a limited amount of supplements, most taken for just a limited amount of time, is the wisest and most beneficial approach.
We offer only the highest-quality, professional-grade supplements that we have used in our clinical practices for decades.
Supplements are just that: supplements. They must supplement other lifestyle behaviors to create the most optimal results.
That’s why we offer only the highest-quality, professional-grade supplements that we have used in our clinical practices for decades. We want to forge a level of trust that shows you how much we believe natural approaches are the future of better mental healthcare and how we can serve you better.
Resilient Remedies FAQ
Q. What quality standards do you have and what makes Resilient Remedies “professional-grade?”
A. Our manufacturing facilities adhere to the following policies:
- Follow rigid Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Methods of Procedure (MOPs) throughout every stage of production.
- Test all incoming raw materials in a state-of-the-art, in-house laboratory for:
- Identification: Is the material what it says it is?
- Purity: Does it contain any contaminants?
- Composition: Does it match expected specifications?
- All mixing of raw materials occurs in dedicated blending rooms following strict protocols to ensure product consistency.
- Thorough pre and post-cleaning inspections are performed to ensure the highest state of sanitation has been achieved.
- All finished products are tested for:
- Identification: Does the formula contain the correct ingredients?
- Strength: Are the ingredients present in the potencies claimed?
- Purity: Does the formula contain any contaminants?
- Every new formula is subjected to stability testing, which involves assaying ingredients to detect any degradation at 6-month intervals, thus ensuring the formula meets label claim at expiration.
- Microbiological testing is also performed to detect any biological impurities in the ingredient samples.
Q. Do your products contain common allergens?
A. None of our formulas contain artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives. Please refer to each specific product page for more detailed information.
Q. Do your formulas contain fillers?
A. There are a few instances in which fillers are used. When they are, we use vegetable-based cellulose to fill a capsule that may have a very small amount of active ingredients.
Q. Do you use standardized herbal extracts?
A. We strive to provide the highest quality herbs and the best value. When they are available in the marketplace, and especially when they are deemed critical to the efficacy of a formula, we use standardized herbal extracts.
Q. What is the effectiveness of your formulas?
A. We are passionate about helping individuals achieve more optimal health and do this by staying on the leading-edge of the science to provide innovative, dynamic, and ever-evolving formulations. We successfully combine evidence-based formulations and superior raw-material selection to create a finished product that noticeably enhances health. All the way to the finished products we manufacture, everything we do is guided by the goal of achieving greater efficacy. Where many companies seek out the least expensive ingredients for their products, we seek only the highest quality ingredients for our products.
Please contact us if you have a question that is not addressed here.